Due to the high demand for rooms at our main venue, we have secured a second hotel to house our fuzzy guests: Hotel Nynäsgården (http://www.nynasgarden.se/). The hotel is only a leisurely 10 minute walk away from the main hotel (850 meters), and of course the FuzzBus will be stopping there on all arrival and departure days. All room reservations include a daily breakfast buffet, WiFi internet access, and free parking. As with our main venue, the hotel will see a few decorational touches to help give it that magical convention atmosphere.
Main convention period, 3 nights (3–6 March 2016) per room:
THE HOTEL IS CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Please see Other Accommodation.
Reserving a Room
To book a room at our second hotel, you will need to do so directly with the hotel. Reservations at the second hotel are done per room, not per person. This means that we do not organize room shares. So if you wish to share a room with someone, only one of you need to make the reservation and then you need to split the invoice manually.
To reserve a room, simply call +46 (0)8 520 205 90 or e-mail the hotel at firstname.lastname@example.org with “NordicFuzzCon” in the subject line and state your room type and how many nights you will be staying. They accept bank transfer as well as VISA and Mastercard.
Please supply the following information in your e-mail when booking:
- Arrival day (and arrival time time if you will arrive later than 20:00)
- How many days you will be staying
- Your character’s name (nickname)
- Real life name
- Home address
- Phone number (including your country code)
- E-mail address
When you have booked a room, simply send an e-mail to email@example.com and await a response from us so you can pay for your convention fee (and other add-ons, like dinner tokens and FuzzBus tickets).
Similar to our convention registration, the hotel requires that a minimum 25% of the cost of the room be paid within 10 days after booking. This is not refundable if your reservation is cancelled. Final payment is due on the 15th of January 2016 at the latest. If you book after the 15th of January, the entire sum needs to be paid within 10 days. Payment is required for all participants of a room.
A deposit of 500 SEK is required at check in. It must be made via a bank debit card or credit card. The money will be reserved on your account and will only be withdrawn if you have damaged your room or other hotel property. If everything is in order, the deposit money will be freed on your account when checking out. (If you do not own a credit or debit card, please contact the hotel).
- The FuzzBus will of course also make stops at Nynäsgården, both to and from.
- Guests at the second hotel will still get the perks requested in their original registration (such as sponsor upgrades, dinner tickets, and so forth).
- The hotel has a few rooms where animal companions are allowed. Please let the hotel know if you will be bringing an animal when booking your room. These rooms are in limited supply and an additional cleaning fee will apply.
- The breakfast buffet will be open from 07:30 till 10:30.
- Guests can check in at 15:00 at the earliest when they arrive, and need to check out no later than 12:00 when leaving.
- If you are looking for other attendees to share a room with, you can try posting in our forum in the Travel, Room Sharing & Ticket Exchange section.